What we can offer to help get you started :
- 30 years of custom home building experience and advice
- Knowledge of the best local craftsmen and material suppliers available
- Meet at your site and make site specific suggestions for locating your home
- Meet at our office to go over possible structure designs and estimated costs.
- Direct you to a recommended Draftsman or Architect, then a Structural
Engineer if necessary
- Guide you through the entire design process
- Guide you through the loan process and offer recommendations
- Submit and secure all necessary permits and deal with all the appropriate
- Price and suggest the best possible materials and surfaces to be used in
your home, suitable to our climate and your site
- Arrange for site-work, ie: well, septic, driveway, utility connections, etc.
Once we start construction :
- Our experienced crew will be polite, productive and attentive to your wishes
- All craftsman and subcontractors used on your house will be the finest locally
available. They will be time tested, reliable, and knowledgeable in their field.
They will not be the lowest bidder or new to the area. They will be the best
available, most reliable, and true skilled craftsmen. Like my company, they will
be licensed, bonded, and carry full workers compensation safety and liability
- I will be on your jobsite every day and also available to meet any day of the
week, and at times that are convenient for your busy schedule.
- Our constant emphasis will be to give you the finest solid structure possible
with the lowest long term maintenance, while making the building process
smooth, fast and enjoyable. We build every home like it is our own.
- We are well known for providing excellent long term service and repair should
your home ever need it. You can count on our continued reliability.